Little Frogs Room – Nursery
Situated on the first floor of the Nursery, next to the pre-School, this newly updated Nursery room prepares your child for the transition from Nursery to Pre-School by developing their independence through actions such as putting their own coats on and washing their own hands.
The room has access to activities and toys from older rooms, whilst still allowing your child the space to develop at their own pace. Giant chalk boards, numerous toys and a book case all have easy access allowing your child to choose how and when they want to play.
The Little Frogs Nursery Room offers:
- A Daily Report Sheet with comprehensive notes on your child’s childcare including sleep and eating patterns.
- A minimum ratio of one adult to every four children.
- A wide range fun activities, including dancing, music, stories, art and craft.
- Access to our role play and messy rooms, with water, sand, painting and glue activities.
- Encouragement for the children to make their own choices on the activities they do.
- A named key worker whom monitors your child’s development.
- Daily new learning experiences through play and a wide range of changing topics.
- Each child has a bed for after lunch naps.
- Ongoing support through the tricky stages of potty training whilst they gain their own experiences in our chrildren’s nursery’s child friendly toilets.
- Encouragement of good table manners, such as waiting for our friends before we start and remembering to say please and thank you.
- Daily outdoor play sessions in our FANTASTIC GARDEN, whatever the weather (we provide waterproof suits if raining).